Following on from an interesting conversation, this is an diagram depicting my view of the processes needed for a Fintech to thrive while bringing a product to market.
Why does this matter?
- Sales must generate feedback to Product Strategy and DevOps, so that new features can be build based upon market feedback rather than "Ivory Tower" development.
- Marketing needs to understand the intent of Product Strategy rather than what has been delivered so far from development.
- Filtering in information flow is inversely related to success
- Bias confirmation in decision making is inversely related to success
- "No monopoly on brains and no monopoly on bullsh*t"