- Sales must generate feedback to Product Strategy and DevOps, so that new features can be build based upon market feedback rather than "Ivory Tower" development.
- Marketing needs to understand the intent of Product Strategy rather than what has been delivered so far from development.
- Filtering in information flow is inversely related to success
- Bias confirmation in decision making is inversely related to success
- "No monopoly on brains and no monopoly on bullsh*t"
How many Fixed Income trading venues are there?  A simple question came up recently in a conversation – how many new Fixed Income t...
Monday, 22 August 2016
Fintech agile Sales, Marketing, Product Strategy and Devops model
Following on from an interesting conversation, this is an diagram depicting my view of the processes needed for a Fintech to thrive while bringing a product to market.
Why does this matter?