- Since it uses a microSD card you can have any amount of storage up to the maximum supported by the standard, at the moment the standard supports 2TB but the largest card we found to buy was 200GB.
- It's not an iDevice.
- The old content transfer app won't allow you to save to the SD card and then swap the card, everything has to go via Google cloud.
- It's not running BB10 OS.
- The USB drivers for Mac and Windows don't seem to be available:
- http://www.blackberrymobile.com/support/search/?key_words=usb+driver returns no results
- For Windows https://swdownloads.blackberry.com/Downloads/browseSoftware.do will bring drivers version 188.8.131.52 ==>THESE DO NOT WORK. They work with PRIV but not KEYone.
- For Mac will bring drivers version 184.108.40.206 ==>THESE DO NOT WORK. They work with PRIV but not KEYone.