- Download the code from github
- Note that this code will only work in Excel 2013
- Open the Excel workbook Tooling Spreadsheet v0_0_4.xlsm
- Enter the VBA editor
- In the module "getModels" execute the method "EntryPointGetConnections".
- You will see an output as shown in  below.
This should be bringing the reader towards a conclusion that Excel is a package with a considerable diversity of interface technology. This diversity is both a strength and a weakness, as many firms will have to support a vast range of interfaces even after the original developers and business users have left the firm.
As we will see, Excel Industrialisation is the way to bring order and control to this diversity, while retaining all of the business benefits of the investments in that diverse code base.
| Immediate Window after running the code|
|1] Tooling Spreadsheet v0_0_4.xlsm user interface|